Our sports massage treatment is specifically designed to manage, manipulate and rehabilitate the soft tissues of the body, including muscles, tendons and ligaments — and is tailored to suit the individual client’s specific needs.
This excellent treatment is renowned for:
- Improving circulation and lymphatic flow
- Assisting in the removal of metabolic waste
- Sedating or stimulating nerve endings
- Increasing or decreasing muscle tone
- Increasing or decreasing muscle length
- Remodeling scar tissue when required
- Assisting in mental preparation for sporting participation
Although sports massage has proven to be an incredibly effective and efficient solution for both experienced sportspersons and those who exercise or play to keep fit, its countless benefits extend beyond the sports domain.
Sports massage can help relieve many day-to-day problems (including repetitive strain injury, sprains, tension and fatigue) that everyone experiences at some point in life, and it is also an excellent addition to preventative treatment injury recovery programmes.
To see how you can benefit from Sports Massage, contact the clinic today on 02920 635800